In July, Swiss Travel System provided me with a Swiss Travel Pass for 3 days, and challenged me to make a Grand Train Tour of Switzerland, starting from my native Jura, passing by Basel, Luzern, Bern, Montreux, Neuchatel and the Jura.
STANDARD COMMERCIAL LICENSE
1. High quality version of photo is available for price that is displayed under each photo. Prices are set by the author himself, Photler doesn't take any commission on photographs sold by the users.
2. At Photler you can browse photos that all are royalty-free. Royalty-free status means, that by paying just once, you as a buyer can use that particular photo several times, without any additional fees.
3. Royalty-free status ensure usage that is worldwide and unlimited temporally.
4. Photos bought under standard commercial license are non-exclusive, what means that can be sell in the meantime on other websites and distribution channels and that they can be sell repeatedly to multiple customers.
5. Exclusive use is also possible if you are looking for photos that will be excluded from further sale, because you want to have them all for the purposes of your own project. Please also notice, that this license does not allow to buy the image and sell prints or reproductions (including digital ones). In both situations contact the author via e-mail in order to determinate the appropriate price.